The Virginia Republican Creed includes six fundamental principles that I wholeheartedly believe and am committed to. These six principles are:
1. That the free enterprise system is the most productive supplier of human needs and economic justice.
2. That all individuals are entitled to equal rights, justice, and opportunities and should assume their responsibilities as citizens in a free society.
3. That fiscal responsibility and budgetary restraints must be exercised at all levels of government.
4. That the Federal Government must preserve individual liberty by observing Constitutional limitations.
5. That peace is best preserved through a strong national defense.
6. That faith in God, as recognized by our Founding Fathers is essential to the moral fiber of the Nation.
Do you like this page?